I was having some difficulties last week. Things just didn’t want to go my way. A program I had been using for years malfunctioned. There was a problem with one of my published eBooks. Even things in my personal life went wrong.
SSDD, as the saying goes.
And then Monday started out the same way. I was a little worried. I didn’t want a repeat of last week. I just didn’t think I could handle two weeks in a row of that stuff. I wanted this new week to go smoothly.
Putting everything out of my mind, I concentrated on tasks needing to be completed. I decided not to even think about the morning hours, or the week before, and got busy getting things done.
You know what? Nothing else went wrong that day, and it has been smooth sailing the last couple of days as well. Thank goodness! I made a little extra money, received a $10.00 coupon from Applebee’s, got a free cup of tea at Aroma Joe’s, and finished everything I’d planned to do.
Even though things have a way of going wrong, they also have a way of going right.
Have you ever had one of those days, or weeks? When you thought all was lost? Tell me about it in the comments, or email me personally at email@example.com. I always respond!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017