Staying healthy is an important aspect of life. It can be difficult to do this when you have a solitary freelance career, depending on your concentration. A writer spends a lot of time sitting. A photographer may not be placing themselves in enough social situations.
There are many areas of your life that contribute to your overall health, and you will want to concentrate on each regularly.
Physical Health: This includes regular visits to a doctor. Set up an appointment now, just to be sure all is well. Be sure to discuss all the ways to stay healthy with your caregiver.
Mental Health: Your mind is important, so you will want to keep it working well. Be positive. Be happy. Learn the skills necessary to do this, and seek help if necessary.
Spiritual Health: Whatever your beliefs, you have to stay true to them. Figure out what you believe, and what you don’t believe.
Family Health: Keeping your family, and your interactions with them, healthy is just as important as keeping yourself healthy. Be sure that everyone is working on the areas where they need help.
Fitness: Being an active person is important to your overall health. Fitness routines help your body to remain strong. Talk to a doctor about how you can best be active.
Nutrition: Eating healthy is also important, and a nutritionist may be helpful in teaching you how to eat healthy for you.
Look at your lifestyle and figure out if there are things you can do to make yourself healthier.
Do them 🙂
For more information: National Women’s Health Week
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017