Getting work done on the manuscript I am writing for this blog. Hoping to have the writing part done in the next few weeks, then spend the rest of next month editing and coming up with a cover. It is coming along nicely, with lots of new information and plenty of action steps to help readers implement the ideas for their own business. I am implementing useful things I learned in the 2015 Guide to Self-Publishing. So happy I bought this book.
And, all this work is still generating more blog post ideas!
Do you enjoy reading fiction? I like writing stories, and am working on a series of short stories to be released later this year. My fiction blog at Shannon L. Buck Author showcases three experimental stories I have written, and links in the sidebar to a few other stories. You might like to check them out.
The latest post over there, Updates, Sign Up – Don’t Miss Anything, highlights many of the benefits in subscribing to the fiction blog. Do follow it if you enjoy fiction. Maybe you can help me to answer questions later on.
I don’t know about you, but I like to do a number of things. Mainly in the writing field: fiction, foodie stuff and other lifestyle topics. What other things do you like to work on?
What things do you want to see covered on How to Live the Freelance Life? Feel free to email me personally at email@example.com if you do not want to comment here. I always respond to emails.
Enjoy your summer!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017