How does a person who usually writes fiction change gears to then write non fiction? Or go from non fiction to fiction? It isn’t always easy.
I mainly write non fiction, but once in a while my muse tells me it is time to do something else. I literally put other things on hold while I satisfy her. But then, when it is time to go back to the non fiction writing routine, I sometimes often have trouble.
And I wonder, how do others handle this type of situation? Please share your secrets in the comments, to aid others in switching gears. Or email me at email@example.com.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017