How does a person who usually writes fiction change gears to then write non fiction? Or go from non fiction to fiction? It isn’t always easy.
I mainly write non fiction, but once in a while my muse tells me it is time to do something else. I literally put other things on hold while I satisfy her. But then, when it is time to go back to the non fiction writing routine, I sometimes often have trouble.
And I wonder, how do others handle this type of situation? Please share your secrets in the comments, to aid others in switching gears. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shannon L. Buck
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017