Last week I made a post about theme words. Mine, for the 2013 year, is Prepare. My desire to be prepared for the next busy season at the inn will have me writing and doing other busy tasks like crazy over the next few months. I am determined to get as much done as possible ahead of time, so my freelancing does not suffer while I am so busy at my day job.
I also have a motto for this year.
Short and sweet, right?
Last year I felt bad that I did not take any real chances. There were a couple of opportunities that I let slip by because of time restraints, as well as insecurity. i am bound and determined that I will not let this happen again.
I will take chances!
Will I get everything I want? Maybe not. But at least I will know that I tried.
What is your motto for 2013? Thank about the possibilities for a while, then decide. And share your motto with others!
Shannon L. Buck
- What is Your Theme Word? Mine is Prepare. (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Writing Goals (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017