Last week I made a post about theme words. Mine, for the 2013 year, is Prepare. My desire to be prepared for the next busy season at the inn will have me writing and doing other busy tasks like crazy over the next few months. I am determined to get as much done as possible ahead of time, so my freelancing does not suffer while I am so busy at my day job.
I also have a motto for this year.
Short and sweet, right?
Last year I felt bad that I did not take any real chances. There were a couple of opportunities that I let slip by because of time restraints, as well as insecurity. i am bound and determined that I will not let this happen again.
I will take chances!
Will I get everything I want? Maybe not. But at least I will know that I tried.
What is your motto for 2013? Thank about the possibilities for a while, then decide. And share your motto with others!
Shannon L. Buck
- What is Your Theme Word? Mine is Prepare. (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Writing Goals (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017