Sometimes, the mood to write is just not there. For me, lately, the only writing that is worth doing if fiction. So I have not been writing much of anything else. This is a good thing, though, because I don’t always take the time to write the stories.
So, I have been writing stories, rather than articles and blog posts. But this is not a bad thing. I have also had my notebook open at all times, writing down article ideas. Brainstorming on evenings I do not feel like working on the stories.
I now have a bunch of new ideas for this blog, my other blogs,
and my examiner channels.
Which means I am further ahead of the game than I was a couple months back.
You may be wondering what you can do to generate more writing ideas. Perhaps you have writers block. Maybe you already have ideas, but you want something else to write about. Or, perhaps you just want to collect more ideas to go with what you already have, so you don’t run out of them.
Whatever the case may be, these will be helpful:
I Write Down Everything
Keep a Journal for Writing Ideas
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017