Happy Holidays to all of you!
Tomorrow is Yule, Christmas Eve and Christmas day are the 24th & 25th, and then the New year is upon us. During that time, you will see a decrease in the number of posts – don’t worry, the frequency will pick back up again after the holidays.
Right now, even freelancers can use a break to spend time with their families and friends. To relax. To regenerate and think about their goals for the coming year. Doing so will allow our brains to work through what we want to accomplish during 2012 for our freelance businesses. Taking this time to relax is good for our mental health. Everyone’s brain needs a break sometime.
So, enjoy the holidays. Watch for a few important posts. And think about your goals for the coming year.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017