Happy Holidays to all of you!
Tomorrow is Yule, Christmas Eve and Christmas day are the 24th & 25th, and then the New year is upon us. During that time, you will see a decrease in the number of posts – don’t worry, the frequency will pick back up again after the holidays.
Right now, even freelancers can use a break to spend time with their families and friends. To relax. To regenerate and think about their goals for the coming year. Doing so will allow our brains to work through what we want to accomplish during 2012 for our freelance businesses. Taking this time to relax is good for our mental health. Everyone’s brain needs a break sometime.
So, enjoy the holidays. Watch for a few important posts. And think about your goals for the coming year.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017