Even those of us who love our careers need to take at least a little time off. It is good for us to do this once in a while, even if only for a few hours. During this time, we might do a number of things. Or maybe we will do nothing.
After taking time to refresh our brains, we can better get back to work and be more productive. This helps to alleviate some of the stress we may be feeling, and can help with writers block.
Friday I took the afternoon off. I didn’t do much of anything, other than my five mile walk. Saturday morning I watched a movie while playing solitaire, then took a three mile walk. During this walk I managed to take some photos of the surrounding area where I am currently located. When I came inside to work, I felt refreshed.
What do you do when you take time off from work?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017