Even those of us who love our careers need to take at least a little time off. It is good for us to do this once in a while, even if only for a few hours. During this time, we might do a number of things. Or maybe we will do nothing.
After taking time to refresh our brains, we can better get back to work and be more productive. This helps to alleviate some of the stress we may be feeling, and can help with writers block.
Friday I took the afternoon off. I didn’t do much of anything, other than my five mile walk. Saturday morning I watched a movie while playing solitaire, then took a three mile walk. During this walk I managed to take some photos of the surrounding area where I am currently located. When I came inside to work, I felt refreshed.
What do you do when you take time off from work?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017