Depending on the freelance career you are enjoying, you may find yourself sitting at a desk all day rather than being active. This is especially true for the freelance writer. Even if you take a daily walk or otherwise work out, you are still sitting around most of the day.
It is important to a freelancer keep healthy snacks handy during his or her working hours. A snack drawer, depending on what is kept in it, may be replenished each morning or once a week. Think carefully about what is kept in yours. Make healthy choices, and try not to snack constantly. Be sure to eat your three main meals each day, and allow yourself a snack twice a day and once in the evening.
Here are some options to get you started:
Juice boxes: Keep to 100% fruit juice of the smallest size. Drink one per day.
Carrot and celery sticks.
Small jars of fruit.
Fruit or protein bars.
Homemade trail mix in snack size containers.
Dry (healthy) cereal in snack size containers.
Nuts or sunflower seeds.
You may also want to keep these items in the drawer:
What do you keep on hand for healthy snacking?
- 10 + 1 Healthy Snacks for Weightloss (thefitnessjournal.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Eating Tips for the Freelancer (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017