Wow! People from 87 countries read this blog in 2014. I am impressed.
The United States, Canada, and the UK brought the bulk of visitors to the blog, but I enjoyed learning that people elsewhere are reading what I post. Thank you all!
It looks like people are still interested in the challenge I posted a couple of years back. Maybe it is time to start thinking about adding another. And you seem to enjoy using writing prompts as well. Goals also seem important to you, and many are interested in NaNoWrimo. How many of you are joining in? I am also pleased to find that people want to learn about me.
What were the top 10 posts of 2014?
- 2o Christmas writing prompts
- 2014 NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- Getting Ahead, in Preparation for NaNoWriMo
- Switching Gears
- How I did with my 2014 Goals
- Free Writing Prompts
- April 2012: 4 Week Write Your Own Ebook Challenge
- About Me
- Free Worksheets
- Don’t Bother with Scrivener if…
What were your favorite posts from last year? The ones that helped or inspired you the most? Let us know in the comments, or email me at email@example.com.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017