Wow! People from 87 countries read this blog in 2014. I am impressed.
The United States, Canada, and the UK brought the bulk of visitors to the blog, but I enjoyed learning that people elsewhere are reading what I post. Thank you all!
It looks like people are still interested in the challenge I posted a couple of years back. Maybe it is time to start thinking about adding another. And you seem to enjoy using writing prompts as well. Goals also seem important to you, and many are interested in NaNoWrimo. How many of you are joining in? I am also pleased to find that people want to learn about me.
What were the top 10 posts of 2014?
- 2o Christmas writing prompts
- 2014 NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- Getting Ahead, in Preparation for NaNoWriMo
- Switching Gears
- How I did with my 2014 Goals
- Free Writing Prompts
- April 2012: 4 Week Write Your Own Ebook Challenge
- About Me
- Free Worksheets
- Don’t Bother with Scrivener if…
What were your favorite posts from last year? The ones that helped or inspired you the most? Let us know in the comments, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017