I don’t know how many of the goals you set for yourself last year were realized, but I’m overjoyed that so many of my own were. I hope you had a similar experience, because it sure feels nice. Good things are happening.
The blog has a combined subscriber/follower number of 3,867 which, while it may not seem like a lot to many, is a pretty huge deal for me. I know I’m pleased. I only have 46 likes on the facebook page, but it is growing a little at a time. (If you wanna help a girl realize another goal, like my page here. I really would appreciate it. And please leave a link to your professional facebook page, so I can check it out.)
I’m mighty impressed with some other information I learned while checking stats the other day. This blog is read in 95 countries! That is a lot. The countries where it is read most are:
- United States
- United Kingdom
It is so interesting to see where people are from.
The top referrers for the blog are:
- Google Search
- WordPress Dashboard
It was also interesting to see what the top articles were in 2015. When you start looking at the figures, you see that not all popular articles were necessarily written in the time frame you were wondering about. Not that it matters, as long as people are reading your stuff.
- Goals for 2015
- Life + Biz Edition Workbook: 2015 Create Your Shining Year
- My 2015 Wall Planner from Create Your Shining Year
- My NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- Keep Learning
- 2014 NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- FREE Writing Prompts
- 20 Christmas Writing Prompts (This one has the most overall views.)
- My Biz Dreamboard
- 4-Week Write Your Own Book Challenge
I’ve worked hard for these stats, and I’ll be working even harder in 2016. How about you?
Not sure how to find out how your blog/site is doing? I use the WordPress stats, as well as Google Analytics.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017