Happy New Year! We made it through another year, with a big move. Today marks the day the old blog is put aside, and I concentrate on this one to make it even better. I have some interesting things that are coming off the back burner for you all this year. Are you ready?
2013 showcased some pretty good posts. Here were the top 5:
- Tips for Becoming a Freelance Writer
- What do You Write?
- 5 Tips for Staying Positive
- Planning for NaNoWriMo
- Advice for the New Freelancer
Enjoy the articles!
Thank you all,
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017