Happy New Year! We made it through another year, with a big move. Today marks the day the old blog is put aside, and I concentrate on this one to make it even better. I have some interesting things that are coming off the back burner for you all this year. Are you ready?
2013 showcased some pretty good posts. Here were the top 5:
- Tips for Becoming a Freelance Writer
- What do You Write?
- 5 Tips for Staying Positive
- Planning for NaNoWriMo
- Advice for the New Freelancer
Enjoy the articles!
Thank you all,
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017