There are many places you might travel for your freelance writing or photography career. You do not even have to go far from your home, or leave your town or state. Though you can, and it would be fun to do so.
Visit places that you feel will be interesting, such as:
- A country town.
- A coastal town.
- A historical town.
- A cruise.
- A bus tour in your city.
- A lake.
Each of these possibilities will inspire a great number of ideas for your freelance career. You may:
- Create a video travel blog.
- Write restaurant reviews.
- Write articles for travel magazines.
- Write for nature magazines.
- Create a slideshow for a travel blog.
- Offer services to businesses where you travel, where you create flyers and brochures for them.
- Stories about your destinations.
Inspiration may not come right off while away from home, but it will eventually. What type of things and places that will inspire you will depend on your personality and what you enjoy. Have fun traveling!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017