I have decided to try something new. GhostBloggers.com allows you to write and sell blog posts through their platform. You have some of control over how much each blog post sells for, and you have a choice between writing requested posts or writing your own. I do believe you can even do both.
It won’t hurt anything to post a few blog posts for consideration, and then I can see what the turn around is. I do not know how long it takes to sell posts, but I will learn.
Another way to earn money from this venture is by using their affiliate program. For each person who starts purchasing (any) blog posts through your affiliate link, you earn $1.00 for pretty much doing nothing. If, over the course of a year, one person purchases 500 articles because you referred them, you will receive $500.00 from that person. Of course, you don’t have to wait a year to see the money.
There will always be a link in the sidebar for you to click on if you are looking to purchase blog posts.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017