I have decided to try something new. GhostBloggers.com allows you to write and sell blog posts through their platform. You have some of control over how much each blog post sells for, and you have a choice between writing requested posts or writing your own. I do believe you can even do both.
It won’t hurt anything to post a few blog posts for consideration, and then I can see what the turn around is. I do not know how long it takes to sell posts, but I will learn.
Another way to earn money from this venture is by using their affiliate program. For each person who starts purchasing (any) blog posts through your affiliate link, you earn $1.00 for pretty much doing nothing. If, over the course of a year, one person purchases 500 articles because you referred them, you will receive $500.00 from that person. Of course, you don’t have to wait a year to see the money.
There will always be a link in the sidebar for you to click on if you are looking to purchase blog posts.
Shannon L. Buck
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017