The laptop has been sent in to be serviced (the shift keys malfunctioned). I can expect it back by the end of this week, beginning of next. Can’t wait. Once in a while I have online access so I can update a few things and submit an article or two. These are the types of things that I am doing today, while making some sun tea.
I have done a few other business related tasks during this process as well, that have not required online access:
- I spent a day up in my office, pouring over marketing books and coming up with marketing and promotion ideas for Tales from the Mountain.
- I spent a day brainstorming article ideas.
- I spent another day outlining eCourses and other items for this blog.
It is possible for me to keep busy even without internet 🙂
What tasks do you prefer to do offline?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017