The laptop has been sent in to be serviced (the shift keys malfunctioned). I can expect it back by the end of this week, beginning of next. Can’t wait. Once in a while I have online access so I can update a few things and submit an article or two. These are the types of things that I am doing today, while making some sun tea.
I have done a few other business related tasks during this process as well, that have not required online access:
- I spent a day up in my office, pouring over marketing books and coming up with marketing and promotion ideas for Tales from the Mountain.
- I spent a day brainstorming article ideas.
- I spent another day outlining eCourses and other items for this blog.
It is possible for me to keep busy even without internet 🙂
What tasks do you prefer to do offline?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017