These updates are mainly small, editing sentences and whatnot. However, new tips and more information for each article will be added to the eBook I am creating.
My plan is to sell the eBook on Amazon, though I could choose a different place for this in the end. I am still doing my research.
The eBook will contain:
- The articles posted here.
- Added information for many articles, explaining how things are working now, or how I have changed what I am doing.
- More tips for each article.
- Action steps after each article to help you begin the process of organizing your business.
Enjoying the process of putting together this eBook for you. I hope it will provide each of you with the help you need to get your business life organized.
Can’t wait to share it with you!
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017