On the 26th of December, I suggested that you record your holiday memories. Now I want to suggest that you use these writings as the base for your writing – at least for the next few days.
Because the memories are fresh in your mind. You can pull your writings from your recent memory, from your journal and photographs, from your emotions.
Write however you like. Articles. Short stories. Poems. Blog posts. Perhaps a book.
Just write, then save your work. You will use these writings later in the year, when blogging at the holidays, submitting to magazines and sites. You will already have the work done when others’ editorial calendars call for submissions.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017