On the 26th of December, I suggested that you record your holiday memories. Now I want to suggest that you use these writings as the base for your writing – at least for the next few days.
Because the memories are fresh in your mind. You can pull your writings from your recent memory, from your journal and photographs, from your emotions.
Write however you like. Articles. Short stories. Poems. Blog posts. Perhaps a book.
Just write, then save your work. You will use these writings later in the year, when blogging at the holidays, submitting to magazines and sites. You will already have the work done when others’ editorial calendars call for submissions.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017