… But do not count on the money. Think of any revenue earned as extra cash once you get it.
It is not likely that you will begin earning a livable wage from this type of venture right off, and you may not even be able to do so over time. In fact, you may only earn a few dollars a month this way –or even less.
There is a possibility that you will earn a great deal of money using a variety of these sites, or just one, but not everyone does.
When writing for these sites, I do so as a way of driving traffic to my blogs. If the articles happen to earn a little in revenue share I am pleased, but I do not expect it.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017