… But do not count on the money. Think of any revenue earned as extra cash once you get it.
It is not likely that you will begin earning a livable wage from this type of venture right off, and you may not even be able to do so over time. In fact, you may only earn a few dollars a month this way –or even less.
There is a possibility that you will earn a great deal of money using a variety of these sites, or just one, but not everyone does.
When writing for these sites, I do so as a way of driving traffic to my blogs. If the articles happen to earn a little in revenue share I am pleased, but I do not expect it.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017