The use of revenue sites is a way in which you can market/promote yourself and your web site. Do this not necessarily by linking to your site in the article itself, but by using your name and a link to your site in the bio.
If you cannot do this in the bio, look for other areas on the profile page of the revenue site to place a link. There may be a specific place for links, or another option that will work.
No matter how you get your link listed, people who enjoy your articles will click through to your site from the revenue share site. This is but one way to drive traffic to your site, but should only be used if you are willing to write well-written articles that will benefit the reader.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017