The use of revenue sites is a way in which you can market/promote yourself and your web site. Do this not necessarily by linking to your site in the article itself, but by using your name and a link to your site in the bio.
If you cannot do this in the bio, look for other areas on the profile page of the revenue site to place a link. There may be a specific place for links, or another option that will work.
No matter how you get your link listed, people who enjoy your articles will click through to your site from the revenue share site. This is but one way to drive traffic to your site, but should only be used if you are willing to write well-written articles that will benefit the reader.
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017