Keep a constant reminder where it can be seen. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Print out a 5×7 copy of your goals lists. Frame it, and place on your desk.
- Attach poster board to the office door. Write out your goals list, providing a box or line for check marks. As you meet each goal, check it off!
- Tape the list to the wall above your desk.
- Keep the list taped to the top of your desk, right next to the laptop.
- Use your goals as the wallpaper or screensaver on the computer.
Can you think of any more? If so, please mention them in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017