Keep a constant reminder where it can be seen. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Print out a 5×7 copy of your goals lists. Frame it, and place on your desk.
- Attach poster board to the office door. Write out your goals list, providing a box or line for check marks. As you meet each goal, check it off!
- Tape the list to the wall above your desk.
- Keep the list taped to the top of your desk, right next to the laptop.
- Use your goals as the wallpaper or screensaver on the computer.
Can you think of any more? If so, please mention them in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017