Last year was a big year for me, in many ways. I am very pleased with my accomplishments, that have set me up for a great Year 4 🙂
This year I start off being used to working with the two factors listed in the Year 3 Wrap Up
post, so I have a (somewhat) schedule and will be able to schedule more time for the writing of articles. Most of these will be written ahead of time, so they are ready when the time comes to publish them. For example, Halloween articles will be written in September and Thanksgiving ones in October. This puts me a little ahead of the game.
Most of my freelance income will likely come from revenue share opportunities around the web, starting with the many, many articles that have already been published. I will also add to the growing number of these articles each month.
I am looking to expand my opportunities for writing articles, and possibly eBooks, for others.
I want to concentrate on getting that first book of short stories published, as well as resume work on the next two books, and to look into what it takes to sell photographs online. I have much to do for both ventures, and am very excited.
A marketing/promotional plan for the first book of short stories (finished last year) will also be necessary, so I will be doing more research in how to go about those tasks. I am getting more and more excited for this, the more I learn.
This blog is another aspect of my freelance career that I will be working on. I am planning more eBooks, etc., as well as posts and challenges. I hope you will all enjoy what I put into it.
Have a great freelance year, no matter what it is that you do! I know I will 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- May Starts Year 4 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017