A new year brings excitement to my life. How about yours? Just the thought of accomplishing new things, or finishing up projects worked on for so long, has a way of getting me excited and revving me up. I can’t wait for new challenges, and to check things off my to-do list. (Yes, I am a to-do list kind of gal.) There is a real happiness factor in a new year for me.
Is it the same for you? I hope you are just as excited as I am.
This year I’m excited for a few things, as far as my writing goes:
- Editing and republishing a few nonfiction eBooks.
- Editing and publishing more stories.
- Writing new stories.
- Getting organized.
- Planning a few projects I want to work on in coming years.
- And getting the first eGuide out to you here on Live the Freelance Life.
I just can’t wait to get started!
What are you excited for this year? A new book project? Building a new website? Whatever it is, I’d like to here about it. Comment below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017