A new year brings excitement to my life. How about yours? Just the thought of accomplishing new things, or finishing up projects worked on for so long, has a way of getting me excited and revving me up. I can’t wait for new challenges, and to check things off my to-do list. (Yes, I am a to-do list kind of gal.) There is a real happiness factor in a new year for me.
Is it the same for you? I hope you are just as excited as I am.
This year I’m excited for a few things, as far as my writing goes:
- Editing and republishing a few nonfiction eBooks.
- Editing and publishing more stories.
- Writing new stories.
- Getting organized.
- Planning a few projects I want to work on in coming years.
- And getting the first eGuide out to you here on Live the Freelance Life.
I just can’t wait to get started!
What are you excited for this year? A new book project? Building a new website? Whatever it is, I’d like to here about it. Comment below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017