The possibilities for a freelance career seem endless to me. How about you? The ability to meld more than one passion together is also quite impressive. What does your freelance career look like? Are you doing just one thing, such as copywriting? Or are you combining different things? I’m combining the freelance blog stuff with short story writing, and I’m having a ball.
This is a new year, and it is time to think about what most excites us about our journey. Is it what we are already doing? Or is there something we need to add to give this year the excitement it deserves?
What I needed.
After February, and the finishing up of the publishing and promoting the four-part short story series, and the organization eBook for this blog, I’m going to start a new project for the freelance blog. It is a bit of a surprise, but I’ll give you a hint: It is going to be a series of eGuides that will help you be the success you deserve to be. I’m so excited about this new project! I just know you’re going to benefit from it in a big way.
I am also going to be introducing some worksheets that you’ll be free to print as many copies as you wish.
And, I have more short stories in the works. I’m having so much fun with these, I can’t wait to share them with everyone.
What do you need?
What are you excited about bringing to the table this year. Will you be creating a new eCourse, or perhaps offering one through Udemy, CreativeLive, or another outlet? Maybe you have an epic eBook in mind, just waiting to be written, or you want to offer workbook to others in your business that will help them plan their way to success! Whatever it is you feel excitement about, is what you need to do.
Is there something else you want to do as well? Such as write a novel or a book of poetry. Go for it.
When will you start?
Now is as good a time as any. Or this weekend might work better. But I do suggest starting right away, rather than putting it off. This way, you’ll be able to finish up the planning stage so you can move ahead with the rest of the project.
So, what big project will you accomplish this year? What is playing out in your head that you would like to start? Share with us in the comments below, or email me personally at email@example.com. I always answer!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017