Often, a freelancer has many projects in the works. It is sometimes difficult to balance everything. Priorities must be set, and deadlines met. I am working consistently on quite a few things. Granted, I do get behind at times. I try not to, but it does happen. My projects include a book of short stores, this blog and a few others:
I also write two newsletters on a regular basis.
On top of all this, I write a variety of other things, such as eCourses, eBooks and Special Reports. And articles. Many, many articles which are my main source of income at this time.
I am curious as to what writing projects everyone else is working on. Feel free, in the comments below, to direct us to your book store, your web sites or blogs of an appropriate nature.
Shannon L Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017