Often, a freelancer has many projects in the works. It is sometimes difficult to balance everything. Priorities must be set, and deadlines met. I am working consistently on quite a few things. Granted, I do get behind at times. I try not to, but it does happen. My projects include a book of short stores, this blog and a few others:
I also write two newsletters on a regular basis.
On top of all this, I write a variety of other things, such as eCourses, eBooks and Special Reports. And articles. Many, many articles which are my main source of income at this time.
I am curious as to what writing projects everyone else is working on. Feel free, in the comments below, to direct us to your book store, your web sites or blogs of an appropriate nature.
Shannon L Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017