Why do I ask? What do I even care? Because the activities and products can be turned into a freelance career.
I enjoyed homeschooling my daughters, and articles based on that activity helped me to start my freelance writing career. I love writing, and use this passion as a basis for this blog, a newsletter and eBooks. I like cooking frugal meals as well, and have a blog and some published eCookBooks for this passion.
So, what do you enjoy?
Make a List
Sit down with a notebook and pen. Make a list of all the activities you enjoy. For example, many people like photography. Others enjoy reading, hiking or a variety of other activities. List everything you can think of.
What are You Most Passionate About?
Circle, underline or highlight the activities that you like best. Choose the top five activities, and spend a few days thinking about these activities and what you could do to earn money from them. Give each of these items their own page, and take notes.
Make a Decision…
Decide which activity you will begin with. Choose only one. Don’t worry, once you are established with the first idea you can start another if you want.
… And begin.
Don’t waste time. Start planning your new venture. Keep track of everything that you need for the venture, all ideas regarding the venue and anything else you can think of. Record everything, including your progress in your notebook. Use a new notebook for each venture. Begin incorporating these ideas as soon as you make your final choice of activities to work with.
Shannon L. Buck
- Freelance Writers: Do You Have Other Goals? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Travel for Inspiration (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What do You Sell? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- FREE Tip Sheets for Freelancers (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: Careers for Freelancer’s (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017