There are a great many venues that you can write for. You may prefer article writing online or off. Perhaps you like to blog. Whatever your preferences, you will be able to build a career around it.
You will also want to ask yourself other questions. For instance, would you like to write for businesses? For blogs? Maybe you want to write for non business website owners, or a combination of venues.
The topics you choose to write may be varied, or you might decide to specialize. Do what fits your personality, your style.
I like to write for a variety of venues. I get bored easily, and writing for different places and on many topics. This allows me to break things up some. Some of the things I write I am paid for, some I am not. I also enjoy writing fiction.
What do you like to write?
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017