There are a great many venues that you can write for. You may prefer article writing online or off. Perhaps you like to blog. Whatever your preferences, you will be able to build a career around it.
You will also want to ask yourself other questions. For instance, would you like to write for businesses? For blogs? Maybe you want to write for non business website owners, or a combination of venues.
The topics you choose to write may be varied, or you might decide to specialize. Do what fits your personality, your style.
I like to write for a variety of venues. I get bored easily, and writing for different places and on many topics. This allows me to break things up some. Some of the things I write I am paid for, some I am not. I also enjoy writing fiction.
What do you like to write?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017