Feel free to share appropriate items for sale in the comments for this post.
Freelancers sell something, be it their services, the books or stories they write or other types of merchandise. Writing is a given for the freelance writer, sold in the form of articles, short stories or ebooks. Ecourses and newsletters are other options.
I sell eBooks, eCourses, Mini eBooks and Special Reports on LuLu.com, and am considering doing the same on Amazon Kindle. On LuLu these are available in PDF for Adobe Digital Editions Format. The topics I write on for this venue are on cooking, housekeeping and freelancing.
I do sell subscriptions to this blog and the Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy blog through Amazon for Kindle already. These are monthly subscriptions at 3 or more updates per week. You pay only $1.99 per month for each service.
There is also a Cafe Press store which I run… Living the Freelance Life. Order merchandise with the Living the Freelance Life logo. Clothing, bags, fun stuff, home and office and kitchen items are available through this venue, as well as a few stickers. Plus, when I start writing Squidoo lenses, I will be able to use this store as another revenue source.
Every little bit of extra cash helps when building a freelance career. Sell what you can. Each of my shop venues will always be listed in the sidebar.
Shannon L. Buck
- Freelance Writers: Do You Have Other Goals? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- FREE Tip Sheets for Freelancers (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Business Goals are Important (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017