This question might mean different things to different people. For instance, some may answer fiction, while other will answer non fiction. Some of you may even answer poetry.
The question also begs answers such as eBooks, eCourses and Special Reports. Scripts is another fine answer.
There are a wide variety of formats each person can write in.
Write what you want.
I write many things. For this blog alone, I write:
- Blog Posts
- Special Reports
- A Challenge
- Tip Sheets
- Writing Prompts
I also write eCookBooks and short stories, and am editing my first book of short stories. On top of all this, I am working on writing my second and third books of short stories. On top of all this, I also write two newsletters, have other blogs and write guest posts for other blogs.
I keep fairly busy.
What do you write?
What do you want to write?
What is your plan for getting it all done?
Shannon L. Buck
- eCourse: Organizing Your Work Area: When You Don’t Have An Office (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Writing Goals (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017