We all know each other as freelancers, but there is so more to us.
We have families, friends, lives, and some of us even work outside the home. We have other things we do. Things that make up who we are as a whole.
Who are you?
- An author with one book of short stories almost ready to be published, and three more in the works. I love writing stories!
- A single mother of two young adult daughters, whom I continue to try to guide through life the best way I know how. They live away from me, so I try to see them when I can. They are the most important aspects of my life. <3
- A daughter/stepdaughter. A sister. An aunt. Even a great aunt. And I am a friend and co-worker/employee.
- A walker, reader, crafter. And I enjoy watching movies.
- A nature girl.
- Happy to write at the public and university libraries, at work (with permission – during down times, which are sometimes quite long.), at the park, and in restaurants. Pretty much anywhere I can.
- A Front Desk Agent at Quality Inn. I have also worked as a housekeeper and a laundry attendant there, and the head maintenance guy teaches me how to do easy tasks in the guest rooms so I don’t have to call him in at night for every little thing. I like my job.
- Wanting a homestead, where I can grow and raise most of my own food, and live outside town where it is quieter and there is plenty of nature to enjoy.
Who are you? Feel free to leave a comment or email me at email@example.com.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017