We all know each other as freelancers, but there is so more to us.
We have families, friends, lives, and some of us even work outside the home. We have other things we do. Things that make up who we are as a whole.
Who are you?
- An author with one book of short stories almost ready to be published, and three more in the works. I love writing stories!
- A single mother of two young adult daughters, whom I continue to try to guide through life the best way I know how. They live away from me, so I try to see them when I can. They are the most important aspects of my life. <3
- A daughter/stepdaughter. A sister. An aunt. Even a great aunt. And I am a friend and co-worker/employee.
- A walker, reader, crafter. And I enjoy watching movies.
- A nature girl.
- Happy to write at the public and university libraries, at work (with permission – during down times, which are sometimes quite long.), at the park, and in restaurants. Pretty much anywhere I can.
- A Front Desk Agent at Quality Inn. I have also worked as a housekeeper and a laundry attendant there, and the head maintenance guy teaches me how to do easy tasks in the guest rooms so I don’t have to call him in at night for every little thing. I like my job.
- Wanting a homestead, where I can grow and raise most of my own food, and live outside town where it is quieter and there is plenty of nature to enjoy.
Who are you? Feel free to leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shannon L. Buck
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017