Well, last Wednesday I managed to make my plan of attack for NaNoWriMo. I am steadily working on the steps on this list in order to prepare myself for the November NaNoWriMo challenge.
- Create and post a mass facebook note letting people know what I am doing, and that I will not be available often for anything other than work and writing throughout the month of November.
- Plan how I will use my vacation to further my word count. I will be away for a few days and will not be writing on those days, but I have a few days that I can set aside from that vacation to work on NaNoWriMo.
- Updates on this blog, letting readers know what is going on, goals I have reached, etc.
- Deciding exactly what I will be writing.
- Creating a NaNoWriMo 2012 notebook: With minimal notes, character sketches, story ideas, research information – all on the most basic level to leave room for full creativity.
- Plan and collect items for my Survival Kit.
- Set up my workspace at the table, knowing full well that the bed is where I will be propping myself up to work most of the time.
- Join the NaNoWriMo facebook page for Maine. I am already a member of the main page 🙂
- Update my NaNoWriMo information.
- Set up this years document on the laptop in a NaNoWriMo folder… without adding anything to it until the 1st
There you go! My plan of attack LOL.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017