Well, last Wednesday I managed to make my plan of attack for NaNoWriMo. I am steadily working on the steps on this list in order to prepare myself for the November NaNoWriMo challenge.
- Create and post a mass facebook note letting people know what I am doing, and that I will not be available often for anything other than work and writing throughout the month of November.
- Plan how I will use my vacation to further my word count. I will be away for a few days and will not be writing on those days, but I have a few days that I can set aside from that vacation to work on NaNoWriMo.
- Updates on this blog, letting readers know what is going on, goals I have reached, etc.
- Deciding exactly what I will be writing.
- Creating a NaNoWriMo 2012 notebook: With minimal notes, character sketches, story ideas, research information – all on the most basic level to leave room for full creativity.
- Plan and collect items for my Survival Kit.
- Set up my workspace at the table, knowing full well that the bed is where I will be propping myself up to work most of the time.
- Join the NaNoWriMo facebook page for Maine. I am already a member of the main page 🙂
- Update my NaNoWriMo information.
- Set up this years document on the laptop in a NaNoWriMo folder… without adding anything to it until the 1st
There you go! My plan of attack LOL.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017