I have not yet found the perfect laptop for me, though I suppose it could be out there. I hope so 🙂 I want one that works for me, for what I want to do.
There are things that I do not need, that can be left out of the package and replaced with what I do need. For instance:
I only need 3 of the basic games: Solitaire, FreeCell and Mahjong. However, I would like to add Tetris and Super Mario Brothers,
The multiple music and photo programs. Just give me one of each. The best one.
There are, of course, specific things that I DO want.
A longer battery life. Yup. 7 or more hours. Or, each laptop can automatically come with 3 or 4 batteries. However they want to do it. A self-charging battery would be the best… one that does not have to be plugged into an outlet to charge.
One writing program (rather than various ones) that is convertible to any. OpenOffice is an example, and a good one to start.
Plenty of memory/storage for photos and writings, as well as videos and audio recordings, WITHOUT slowing down the laptop/online experience.
Built in MiFi.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017