I have not yet found the perfect laptop for me, though I suppose it could be out there. I hope so 🙂 I want one that works for me, for what I want to do.
There are things that I do not need, that can be left out of the package and replaced with what I do need. For instance:
I only need 3 of the basic games: Solitaire, FreeCell and Mahjong. However, I would like to add Tetris and Super Mario Brothers,
The multiple music and photo programs. Just give me one of each. The best one.
There are, of course, specific things that I DO want.
A longer battery life. Yup. 7 or more hours. Or, each laptop can automatically come with 3 or 4 batteries. However they want to do it. A self-charging battery would be the best… one that does not have to be plugged into an outlet to charge.
One writing program (rather than various ones) that is convertible to any. OpenOffice is an example, and a good one to start.
Plenty of memory/storage for photos and writings, as well as videos and audio recordings, WITHOUT slowing down the laptop/online experience.
Built in MiFi.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017