Each person has different things that are important to him or her career wise. This is a good thing, as long as we each know what it is that we want. What do you want to accomplish with your career? What has to occur for you to feel successful? Think about these questions for a while, and record your hopes and desires for your freelance career. Hang the paper in an accessible location in your work area.
I will use my list as an example:
I want to publish stories that people read.
I want to write useful articles that will help people to get through tough times, or to accomplish something.
I want teach people how to be successful.I want to earn a living solely through my writing. This does not mean that I have to be rich.
Shannon L. Buck
- Special Report: Your Teen Can Help Your Freelance Career (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: Careers for Freelancer’s (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What is the Freelance Life? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- eCourse: Setting Up Your Business Blog (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017