Each person has different things that are important to him or her career wise. This is a good thing, as long as we each know what it is that we want. What do you want to accomplish with your career? What has to occur for you to feel successful? Think about these questions for a while, and record your hopes and desires for your freelance career. Hang the paper in an accessible location in your work area.
I will use my list as an example:
I want to publish stories that people read.
I want to write useful articles that will help people to get through tough times, or to accomplish something.
I want teach people how to be successful.I want to earn a living solely through my writing. This does not mean that I have to be rich.
Shannon L. Buck
- Special Report: Your Teen Can Help Your Freelance Career (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: Careers for Freelancer’s (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What is the Freelance Life? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- eCourse: Setting Up Your Business Blog (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017