People always seem at the ready to give advice, be it good or bad. A lot of what people say doesn’t make much sense. But every so often someone, or a maybe a few someone’s, gives you a gem.
All along I’d been reading about professionalism. About always using proper grammar. Most of the advice had nothing to do with personality.
But personality is important. And I’ve learned this particular bit of knowledge from amazing women like Leonie Dawson and Regina. These ladies have very out-there personalities. Me, not quite as much. But that is okay. I’m getting a little better at it. And having more and more fun all the time.
But who am I?
- I’m a laid back person who likes to read, write, and watch movies.
- I’m an adventurous person who likes to walk miles and miles, explore new areas, and take off on a moments notice to do whatever sounds fun at the time. And to photograph it all.
- I’m a person who loves yoga, scrapbooking, and crafting.
- I’m a person who loves her family.
- I’m a person who wants to teach and help others.
- I’m a person who likes to be alone, and a person who likes hanging out with people, depending on my mood.
- I love to cook, and I love food.
- And I want to eat healthier than I can usually afford.
That’s really just the beginning. I am a multi-faceted lady who wants to live life the best I can, and would like to be successful along the way.
Who are you? Are you being yourself in your business? Please leave a comment or email me personally at email@example.com. I always answer!
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017