The freelance life is different for each freelancer. She may be a freelance writer, or a freelance photographer. She may choose to write for content sites, or for magazines. And perhaps she writes fiction as well.
I am combining a number of things in my freelance career. From blogging to writing to content sites, with a splash of fiction here and there. I write eBooks, Special Reports, eCourses and Mini eBooks. I am also practicing my photography skills, thinking I may make a go of adding that to my freelance career.
For me, it is a matter of getting bored easily. I have to mix things up a bit here and there. I need to keep things exciting. This is why I write on so many different topics and in a variety of styles. To keep things fresh.
What does the freelance life mean to you?
Shannon L. Buck
- FREE Tip Sheets for Freelancers (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Writers: Do You Have Other Goals? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Writing for Magazines (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017