You may have noticed that I am posting questions for you to answer, coming after some goal setting and motivational posts. This is in an effort to get you thinking.
Thinking about what?
What you want to be doing. You might already be blogging on a nonfiction basis, but I want you to think about expanding your horizons.
Today, I want you to think about your specialty (or specialties!). For instance, I mainly write lifestyle pieces: Cooking, gardening, parenting, frugality, etc. I also write career pieces, and I love fiction.
What about you? Do you prefer to write about sports? Business? Economics? Politics?
Do you blog about your specialty? If so, what can you add to the blog to help others begin their career, or to offer some entertainment for your readers?
Here are some suggestions to get you started?
- Special Reports
- Article Collections
Sit down with a pen and paper, brainstorm some ideas, and get cracking! Spice up your writing career a little.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017