You may have noticed that I am posting questions for you to answer, coming after some goal setting and motivational posts. This is in an effort to get you thinking.
Thinking about what?
What you want to be doing. You might already be blogging on a nonfiction basis, but I want you to think about expanding your horizons.
Today, I want you to think about your specialty (or specialties!). For instance, I mainly write lifestyle pieces: Cooking, gardening, parenting, frugality, etc. I also write career pieces, and I love fiction.
What about you? Do you prefer to write about sports? Business? Economics? Politics?
Do you blog about your specialty? If so, what can you add to the blog to help others begin their career, or to offer some entertainment for your readers?
Here are some suggestions to get you started?
- Special Reports
- Article Collections
Sit down with a pen and paper, brainstorm some ideas, and get cracking! Spice up your writing career a little.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017