Do you have old articles that can be reused? Ones that no one else holds rights to? If you do, then you can recycle them. Here are some ideas for using them:
Perform a quick edit of them and group them into categories. Create special reports or ebooks from these.
Turn them into an email course.
Rework them and use each on your blog.
Create workshops from like articles.
Create a script from an article to use for audio or video clips on your site.
What will you choose to do with your articles? Something from the list above? Something else?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017