Do you have old articles that can be reused? Ones that no one else holds rights to? If you do, then you can recycle them. Here are some ideas for using them:
Perform a quick edit of them and group them into categories. Create special reports or ebooks from these.
Turn them into an email course.
Rework them and use each on your blog.
Create workshops from like articles.
Create a script from an article to use for audio or video clips on your site.
What will you choose to do with your articles? Something from the list above? Something else?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017