If, as a writer, you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
I was pondering this question early yesterday morning. I had read a newsletter that touched upon the subject, and started considering what I would really want. I decided it would be difficult (for me) to choose only three wishes, because I want so much. If I had to choose three things to keep myself on track with my ultimate goals, they might be:
- The ability to keep an even balance between nonfiction and fiction writing.
- To be able to make enough money not to have to worry about money. Though, at this point in my life, I would still want to hold my ‘day’ job. It is my main way of socializing, brings writing topics and story ideas to the table for me, and introduces me to new and interesting names for some of my characters.
- To write books that people love so much, that movies will be made based on them. I don’t care if people ‘know who I am’, I just like the idea of at least a few of my stories being made into movies or shows.
How about you? What three wishes would you want to come true, regarding your writing life?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017