I am currently working on a network of blogs for my fiction writings. There will be an author blog, one for stories of a magickal nature, two for the manuscripts I am currently writing and one to bring these last two blogs together as they as part of the same series.
It is taking some time to get the blogs started and connected with each other, but I will post here to let you know when they are done.
Working on these fiction stories is being included in my freelance writing work. I am earning revenue share for a few of the stories, as I do for some of my articles.
Shannon L. Buck
- Fiction Goals for Year 3 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What do You Sell? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017