The beauty of a freelance career is that we can write (or otherwise work on) what we want. I love to write short stories, and finished my first book of short stories in 2011. It is in the editing stages, then will likely be published as an eBook.
I am now working on my second collection of short stories, and am very excited to be doing so. I love that I can take a break from article writing when I want, and concentrate on something truly creative. Being able to do so helps me to stay motivated within the freelance career that I have chosen to build.
If you have not already done so, read my story The Haunted Dinner Party.
Shannon L. Buck
- Writing Goals for 2012 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017