The beauty of a freelance career is that we can write (or otherwise work on) what we want. I love to write short stories, and finished my first book of short stories in 2011. It is in the editing stages, then will likely be published as an eBook.
I am now working on my second collection of short stories, and am very excited to be doing so. I love that I can take a break from article writing when I want, and concentrate on something truly creative. Being able to do so helps me to stay motivated within the freelance career that I have chosen to build.
If you have not already done so, read my story The Haunted Dinner Party.
Shannon L. Buck
- Writing Goals for 2012 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017