If you find yourself with a case of writers block, or unable to concentrate for whatever reason, try working somewhere else. This tactic often works for me. I can, generally speaking, work anywhere. I have worked in most of the places listed here.
On the bed.
On the sofa.
At the kitchen table.
At the library.
At the park.
At a playground.
At the beach.
Upstairs in a garage.
In a hotel room.
By the river.
The point here is that there are plenty of places where you might work, that do not require a desk.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017