If you find yourself with a case of writers block, or unable to concentrate for whatever reason, try working somewhere else. This tactic often works for me. I can, generally speaking, work anywhere. I have worked in most of the places listed here.
On the bed.
On the sofa.
At the kitchen table.
At the library.
At the park.
At a playground.
At the beach.
Upstairs in a garage.
In a hotel room.
By the river.
The point here is that there are plenty of places where you might work, that do not require a desk.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017