I am thinking about approaching a few different magazines about writing for them. When I do, it will be the first time I have approached anyone that was not a content mill or other such entity that required an application.
Last night I finished my first ever proposal letter for a certain niche market, and I have four publications that I will be able to send it to. I will submit to one publication at a time. Wish me luck on this!
I am considering other publications as well, in different niches. Honestly, I get bored far too easily if I stick to writing on only one topic. I wonder what experiences other writers had their first time approaching an online or offline magazine like this. I am nervous, but will not let that stand in my way. I did let my nervousness get in the way last year, but cannot expect to succeed in life if I continue with this practice.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017