I love to write. Even though I am now working at the inn, I am sticking with this passion and continuing to build my writing business. This year I will be trying new things while building, but the following goals are the most important to me. Everything else would be like icing on the cake 🙂
Finish edits on my first book of short stories and start the publishing process.
Come up with a marketing/promotional plan for the first book of short stories.
Learn more about the marketing/promotional process.
Complete the first draft of a second book of short stories.
Work on ideas for a third book of short stories.
Build up my Examiner.com channels by adding more content and promoting each. They are all geared toward helping others: Bangor Single Mom, Bangor Easy Meals, Bangor Frugal Living.
Continue to build the writing business.
What goals do you have regarding your freelance career?
Enjoy your holiday and set some of your goals into motion this week. Regular posts will resume next week.
Shannon L. Buck
- Article Promotion Using Your Own Blogs (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017