I love to write. Even though I am now working at the inn, I am sticking with this passion and continuing to build my writing business. This year I will be trying new things while building, but the following goals are the most important to me. Everything else would be like icing on the cake 🙂
Finish edits on my first book of short stories and start the publishing process.
Come up with a marketing/promotional plan for the first book of short stories.
Learn more about the marketing/promotional process.
Complete the first draft of a second book of short stories.
Work on ideas for a third book of short stories.
Build up my Examiner.com channels by adding more content and promoting each. They are all geared toward helping others: Bangor Single Mom, Bangor Easy Meals, Bangor Frugal Living.
Continue to build the writing business.
What goals do you have regarding your freelance career?
Enjoy your holiday and set some of your goals into motion this week. Regular posts will resume next week.
Shannon L. Buck
- Article Promotion Using Your Own Blogs (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017