I have been cutting my time between editing and writing more fiction, not doing much on the freelance level because I am anxious to get my ideas on paper and to get these stories published. I have been working on Tales from the Woods, recently publishing Dead People.
Writing fiction is enjoyable. I love writing short stories in particular. If I freelance too much, and neglect the story writing, I am not the happiest writer ever.
So I try to break things up a bit. Right now, fiction seems like the way to go.
What are you wanting to work on these days? Is it something that you want to be working on? Should it be?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017