I have been cutting my time between editing and writing more fiction, not doing much on the freelance level because I am anxious to get my ideas on paper and to get these stories published. I have been working on Tales from the Woods, recently publishing Dead People.
Writing fiction is enjoyable. I love writing short stories in particular. If I freelance too much, and neglect the story writing, I am not the happiest writer ever.
So I try to break things up a bit. Right now, fiction seems like the way to go.
What are you wanting to work on these days? Is it something that you want to be working on? Should it be?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017