I recently took a mini vacation from my job at The Inn to visit my daughter and her boyfriend for her birthday. It was an enjoyable visit, and I got much accomplished for the writing business.
The bus ride from Bangor to Caribou, then from Caribou to Old Town on the way home, netted me a few hours each way to concentrate on brainstorming for the business. I spent 2 mornings at the University of Maine at Fort Kent writing and note taking while Skye and Jonas worked. Blog posts and articles were written, and plans were made.
I enjoyed being able to accomplish these tasks. Having a clear mind to finish a few small projects and think of a few new ones. Writing is like a vacation for me. I find the act freeing.
- Dear Fitness Journal 11/2/2011 (thefitnessjournal.wordpress.com)
- New Writing Opportunities + an Old One (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017