Some of my weeks are 4-day weeks at The Inn now, rather than 5. Hopefully this will mean more time for writing and more trips to the library to use their wireless. I hope so 🙂
With an extra day at the library, I will be able to accomplish far more with the writing business. Work on tasks that I have been neglecting. Get caught up with everything, and plan ahead for next year.
I am also seeing some shorter days at The Inn. This happens as winter approaches. I walk when I can get home before dark, but will be able to be outside less often now – until spring. I am hoping to be able to get caught up on some of the writing business tasks that take less concentration than writing during the evening hours, and maybe try to get a few eBooks and whatnot outlined. These can be written later on, when I have the time and privacy to concentrate.
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Using Your Own Photography (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017