Some of my weeks are 4-day weeks at The Inn now, rather than 5. Hopefully this will mean more time for writing and more trips to the library to use their wireless. I hope so 🙂
With an extra day at the library, I will be able to accomplish far more with the writing business. Work on tasks that I have been neglecting. Get caught up with everything, and plan ahead for next year.
I am also seeing some shorter days at The Inn. This happens as winter approaches. I walk when I can get home before dark, but will be able to be outside less often now – until spring. I am hoping to be able to get caught up on some of the writing business tasks that take less concentration than writing during the evening hours, and maybe try to get a few eBooks and whatnot outlined. These can be written later on, when I have the time and privacy to concentrate.
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Using Your Own Photography (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017