Year 4 Fiction Goals
To recap, I published a few short stories in 2011. I was very excited about this. Each of these stories will be published in one of three books of short stories, though each book will have many more stories as well. The stories can be found at:
The Haunted Dinner Party
“Be Careful of Those Woods”
The Woman in the Woods
One of these books is finished, barring a couple more edit runs, and I want to get it published during Year 4.
The second is about one-fourth complete, and I have my notes for stories that I want to add on it. This will take up the bulk of my fiction creativity this year :-), and I am excited to resume the project.
A third book of short stories will be worked on somewhat during Year 4, then (hopefully) finished in Year 5. This book includes stories outside my main genre, so is taking me more time than I originally thought. I am having fun with it, though.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017