This year I will make a million dollars 😀
We can all hope, right?
I do not really have a specific amount that I want to earn from my writing this year. In all honesty, my success as a freelancer does not have anything to do with money. It has to do with what I accomplish, and how happy I am with those accomplishments.
However, some monetary rewards are necessary to keep the motivation on track, so I do plan to earn money from my ventures. To begin I am thinking about the long haul, rather than immediate gratification. Revenue share articles, eBooks, eCourses and Special Reports give me income over time, as long as I keep them timely. I have started this process, and am beginning to see the results.
I already earn enough from these ventures to pay for a few extras that I like, such as Netflix and and Spotify. I would like to widen the number of things that my writing money pays for, so the income from my ‘day job’ can be used for other things – things important to me, rather than just the bills and some food.
I have a lot of work to do to pull this off. Eventually I want my writing income to pay all the bills, food and other necessities. Then my ‘day job’ income will be all mine, so I can take time off more often to do some traveling. Traveling writing is something that I really would like to try.
What are your financial goals?
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017