This year I will make a million dollars 😀
We can all hope, right?
I do not really have a specific amount that I want to earn from my writing this year. In all honesty, my success as a freelancer does not have anything to do with money. It has to do with what I accomplish, and how happy I am with those accomplishments.
However, some monetary rewards are necessary to keep the motivation on track, so I do plan to earn money from my ventures. To begin I am thinking about the long haul, rather than immediate gratification. Revenue share articles, eBooks, eCourses and Special Reports give me income over time, as long as I keep them timely. I have started this process, and am beginning to see the results.
I already earn enough from these ventures to pay for a few extras that I like, such as Netflix and and Spotify. I would like to widen the number of things that my writing money pays for, so the income from my ‘day job’ can be used for other things – things important to me, rather than just the bills and some food.
I have a lot of work to do to pull this off. Eventually I want my writing income to pay all the bills, food and other necessities. Then my ‘day job’ income will be all mine, so I can take time off more often to do some traveling. Traveling writing is something that I really would like to try.
What are your financial goals?
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017