My non fiction goals for Year 4 are mostly concentrated around this blog. I have important eBooks, mini Ebooks, eCourses and Special Reports that I want to provide all of you, besides the ones that you can already find in the sidebar.
I am very excited to get these written and published, so I can share them with you.
I would also like to get some audio and video workshops up and running for you here on the blog, but can’t really do this without internet access here at home. There is no wireless here, and I do not have a phone line for dial up. I am looking into a couple options, and hoping for the best. Wish me luck!
Of course, I want to publish a few more cookbooks for the Frugal Recipes blog, and create an eBook for the Living the Low-Income Life blog if I have time. These two blogs are very important to me. I would also like to incorporate audio and video aspects on these blogs as well.
And, I will be adding a lot of content to my channels on Examiner.com: Bangor Single Moms, Bangor Easy Meals and Bangor Frugal living. I also have a food column that I want to get going again, and two newsletters.
Pretty lofty goals, I know 😉
- May Starts Year 4 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017