My non fiction goals for Year 4 are mostly concentrated around this blog. I have important eBooks, mini Ebooks, eCourses and Special Reports that I want to provide all of you, besides the ones that you can already find in the sidebar.
I am very excited to get these written and published, so I can share them with you.
I would also like to get some audio and video workshops up and running for you here on the blog, but can’t really do this without internet access here at home. There is no wireless here, and I do not have a phone line for dial up. I am looking into a couple options, and hoping for the best. Wish me luck!
Of course, I want to publish a few more cookbooks for the Frugal Recipes blog, and create an eBook for the Living the Low-Income Life blog if I have time. These two blogs are very important to me. I would also like to incorporate audio and video aspects on these blogs as well.
And, I will be adding a lot of content to my channels on Examiner.com: Bangor Single Moms, Bangor Easy Meals and Bangor Frugal living. I also have a food column that I want to get going again, and two newsletters.
Pretty lofty goals, I know 😉
- May Starts Year 4 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017